Cubefield Cubefield

Who cares if YOU don't like the music

You're trying to please the player, not yourself. If you really hate the music that much, make it so you can turn it off, don't just take it out entirely. Lack of music aside, it's a nice game. A bit repetive after a while but good nonetheless. Keep it up :)

TvP's Tutorial TvP's Tutorial

Nice

This is a nice little tutorial. I already know all this stuff, but I'm sure it will help out some flash n00bs. Keep it up :p

Space invasion 2nd war Space invasion 2nd war

Not half bad

This was an okay game. The targets were kind of hard to hit, and you couldn't use the "fire througth your own shields" trick, but it was still playable. Good job.

War On Cookies War On Cookies

What was this crap?

What does cookie monster have to do with George Bush? If you want to make fun of him, do it in a way that's entertaining, unlike this crap game. And as for the music, it was kind of crappy and boring.

Seraph Seraph

I really like your style

Good game this is. as I said, I'm a fan of your work, but your only problem with thie is the preloader. It makes you think the game will be in the water, but it surprises you when it goes to the sky. That dosen't make it bad though, it's still great

Salad Fingers Soundboard Salad Fingers Soundboard

In the words of comicbook guy Best soundboard ever

I love salad fingers, and I migt actuall make a call with this

Viviparous Dumpling Viviparous Dumpling

awesome

Who knew a fetus would be so fun? Ilike that you made up your own species of creatures, very cool.

The Bill Cosby Fun Game The Bill Cosby Fun Game

fun

This was really fun to play, the best part is his expression when he holds ou the pudding :p

SkyFly V 1.0 SkyFly V 1.0

I didn't really like this

I would of given you a much higher score if I could of seen the mines coming at me. If not for that, I would of given you an 8

My Bio Project My Bio Project

This was very informative

I've already finished this supject, so this was a cinch. I might actually send it to my biology teacher : ). Very good work, I bet you got an A+