Clockday already Clockday already

That was neat I voted 5

I hope you get one of those prizes that would be swell.

Do u liek mudkips? Do u liek mudkips?

Sock it to me!

That line was so funny! The whole script was funny! With jokes like that cottage cheese one, and that whole deal with Bobby, how can you go wrong?
I loved the music, Aphex Twin and The Monkees is an odd combonation but you made it fit.
The graphics were beautiful, I could see that you spent alot of time on your FBF animation. It's good to see things that have real animation rather than a few people standing around quoting Family Guy.
There was no violence, but that doesn't really matter.
Now here's my favorite part, the way you intergrated interactivity into this is simply genius. I absolutely love the consept of an interactive movie.
I hope to see this kind of quality from you in the future!

The André Movie The André Movie

Good, but missing something

That was pretty funny, But you get a zero because Inuyasha and Naruto weren't in it. THEY R LIEK SO GR8

No Moustache, No Life. No Moustache, No Life.

TRUTH YOU SPEAK!

Hilarious I say!

THIS IS THE END OF THE REVIEW!

Daagah responds:

Thanks for the review Mushroomboy5.

lolol

Having A Wonderful Time Having A Wonderful Time

lol

I'm having a wondeful time watching your cartoon :D keep up the fantastic work :D

fall fall

Happy fifth birthday :D

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, you need to work on your graphics, happy birthday to you!

Silly Shorts 10 Silly Shorts 10

LOLZ

Very funny, I love everything I've heard from GroupX, and this is no exception :D. Keep up the great work you lazy fewl :p

Wall Lunch Wall Lunch

I freaking love this

This thing is so funny!!!1! I love the narration so much! I watched this about eight times, and I still laugh every time. Thank you for making this!

Blamfather v1.1 Blamfather v1.1

You should of finished this

It looked liked you had something good starting, but, then it just ends. What was the point in submitting this unfinished piece? By the way, I liked your black in white style.

Stitch Stitch

creepy like

I liked this the animation and graphics were decent, and although it had no story, it still fit together. Nice jorb ya did rite here.